Engineering is an evergreen branch for the last few decades. All aspirants who have an interest in engineering want to make a glittering career in their favorite engineering stream. B.Tech course curriculum is designed to obtain core subjective knowledge for a strong foundation. After taking admission to B.Tech, one can learn and understand engineering fundamentals to fit himself into the employment market. M.Tech & Ph.D. degree programs are to accomplish immense knowledge in the field.
Top engineering institutes take admission through joint screening exam to enroll talented brains. These ways make sure aspirants suitability for the course. A good marble can be craved as a perfect building material, like that, a bright student can be a good engineer after completing the degree program. This way, top engineering institutes offering B.Tech degrees after accomplishing this course. Students from these colleges have proper guidance about engineering stream, theory, practical, and summer training. In this discussion, we’ll try to find the importance of summer training during the B.Tech degree program.
Summer training is a mandatory part of the B.Tech program. Every student should be earnest. B.Tech course is the most ambitious option for students. Students should put best efforts on each phase of this course without any ignorance. Competition in the employment market is growing more stringent day by day. Passing semester exams and completing academic projects is an important thing, but summer training gives industrial exposure. Thus engineering students should take summer training very seriously. It is essential and helps to attain in-depth knowledge of the engineering stream.
Why Are Internships Important?
Today all organizations are looking for those graduates/degree holders who are technically sound, creative, and analytical. They don’t want to spend time and money on training before putting employees on the job. That’s the main problem faced by fresh graduates who apply for a job. A quality solution for this problem is to take industrial exposure very seriously and gain practical knowledge as much as you can do. This way, both employer and employee will be benefited up to some extent.
What is the Purpose of an Internship?
- Gain in-depth technical knowledge of opted engineering stream
- Enhance professional skills in a real-time environment
- Understand the area of interest and selection of an area of specialization
- Learn the basics of how to work as a team member to complete given tasks
- Improve awareness of the industrial environment and work culture of the specific industry
- Real-time work and workshop projects help to learn more analytically
- Interaction with experts help to solve queries with practical exposure
- Certificate obtained from reputed organization give weightage to resume or curriculum vitae
- A chance to get a job in the same company which depends on available opportunity and your performance
- Project during summer training helps to judge trainee’s capabilities and skills
Obtain the highest marks in theory and practical exams is played a vital role in most of the cases, but technical skills and aptitude learned in summer training helps to acquire a dream job.
Making an additional point, it’s clear from this discussion, if you don’t give proper attention to summer training or ignore it, it can lead to hurdles in building a successful career.