Google Blogger is a rich blogging platform and enriched with lots of features. One of these feature is to enable and disable comments on specific posts. Users have different requirements according to their blogging purposes. So some of users may want to disable comment system on the specific blog posts. So we are here showing you steps to disable comment system on specific blog posts while you’re on Blogger.
Disable comment system on specific posts
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard
2. Click on “Orange Pencil” icon to create a new post for a blog
3. Now you’re at blog “Post Editor”
4. At the right hand side you can see “Options” tab
5. Click on that
6. There is an option for “Readers comments” – which have two sub-options
6b. Don’t Allow
7. To disable comments check radio button “Don’t Allow”
8. Press “Done” button
9. Write and publish your post
10. Comment system will not be available for this post. You’re done. :D
Still have any trouble or question kindly write a comment below!