Google Blogger/Blogspot is a rich blogging platform and enriched with lots of features. One of these features is to enable and disable comments on specific posts. Users have different requirements according to their blogging purposes. So some of the users may want to disable the comment system on the specific blog posts. So we are here showing you steps to disable comment system on specific blog posts while you’re using Blogspot/Blogger.
Steps to Disable Comments on Blog posts
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard
2. Click on “Orange Pencil” icon to create a new post for a blog
3. Now you’re at blog “Post Editor”
4. At the right-hand side, you can see the “Options” tab
5. Click on that
6. There is an option for “Readers comments” – which have two sub-options
6b. Don’t Allow
7. To disable comments check the radio button “Don’t Allow”
8. Press the “Done” button
9. Write and publish your post
10. The comment system will not be available for this post. You’re done. :D
Sometimes we need to disable comments on all posts or a specific post. It simply depends upon your choice. There may be different reasons for different bloggers to close comments on blog posts. In this video tutorial, we will show you how one can disable or close comment on the post.
Still, have any trouble or question kindly write a comment below!