Nowadays, people spend more time watching short videos. TikTok is well-known among different short-video platforms. Creators are making TikTok videos and duets using various effects and filters. Do you know that we cango live on TikTok?
In simple words,TikTok live is a real-time video chat with your followers. So your TikTok followers can see your live stream and chat in real-time. You should broadcast your live videos because only uploading edited videos is not enough to increase your fan base these days.
Hmm, now you are eager to learnhow to live stream on TikTok? Hereunder, in this article, we coverhow to go live on TikTok and help you get this feature on your account.
What is TikTok Live?
TikTok live stands for live-streaming on the platform for all your followers. Mostly, public TikTok Lives attract more audiences because online users browse TikTok Lives of their choice.
Short videos on TikTok are common to attract an audience, but broadcastingTikTok live brings real-time engagement with the fan base.
TikTok Live can influence more users. This interaction builds a bond between a creator and hisfollowers. It’s an excellent feature for a content creator who can do live performances and shows to showcase their talent or creativity.
How to Go Live on TikTok?
It’s time to know how to start a LIVE on TikTok.
1. Navigate to the LIVE option
– Open the TikTok app.
– Tap the [+] icon given in the middle bottom.
– The Live option is available next to the Templates.
– If the option is available for you, tap the Live button.
– You’ll also see the Go LIVE button of pink color.
2. Add a title for your broadcast
– The title helps users find your live stream on TikTok. So, choose a catchy title of 32 characters.
– It’s better to make your account public before going live on TikTok.
3. Choose a topic
– You may pick a topic that matches your live stream, e.g., Learn, Fitness & Sports, DIY, Gaming, Live Match, Beauty & Fashion, Food, etc.
– You may select the None option if any of the topics do not match.
4. Apply the settings
You get the following settings under the Settings.
– LIVE gifts (Available only for age 18+)
– Keyword filters (To hide containing sensitive information)
5. Tap the Go LIVE button
– Set up everything and tap the Go LIVE button.
– When broadcasting starts, TikTok sends notifications to your followers.
– You can add effects, filter comments, and flip the camera to TikTok LIVE.
How to Replay TikTok LIVE?
You can replay, download, or delete TikTok live streams within 90 days. After that, TikTok will delete it from their platform.
– You can find your content under Settings and Privacy.
– There, you get the Live Replay option.
When Can You Go Live on TikTok?
Many people askhow many followers on TikTok to go live? We will discuss this in detail in the paragraph below.
How many followers to Go LIVE on TikTok?
TikTok does not allow everyone to go live instantly. You must have more than 1000 followers to go live on TikTok. Those who don’t see the LIVE option don’t have 1000 followers.
Every new creator struggles for more than 1000 followers. Roughly 69% of TikTok users in the United States are youngsters. They belong to the 10 to 39 age group. Therefore, the TikTok administration wants to moderate the uploaded content.
A popular TikTok creator with 1000 followers understands the community guidelines and posts content accordingly. Moreover, TikTok monitors and prohibits sensitive content. Hence, making the platform safe for everybody.
Why can’t I go live on TikTok with 1000 followers?
Users upload unique content to influence the audience to gain 1000 followers. However, after reaching the milestone of 1000 followers, some users don’t get the option to Go Live. It happens because teenagers can sign up on TikTok but can’t go live on TikTok. Those who sign up with 16 years get the option to go LIVE on the platform. However, it is for their safety and security only. It is globally accepted, going live for a 13-year-old kid may be unsafe.
The Go LIVE option will not be available immediately for those who have recently celebrated their sixteenth birthday and have 1000 followers. It may take some time to reflect the LIVE option on your account, so be patient before you can go live stream on TikTok.
An additional feature, ‘LIVE gifts,’ is available for those who can go live on TikTok. Although, only adults (Users of 18 years) can use this option. There is an additional feature which is called gifts. It means those who will join your live stream can send you physical or digital gifts. Isn’t it a fantastic option to receive appreciation from your audience if they benefit from your content?
There are specific requirements or restrictions before you can host a TikTok Live. However, live-streaming on TikTok is simple, and anybody can use this feature. We have covered five steps and tried to explain them in detail to go live on TikTok.
After reading this article, I hope you know – how to go live on TikTok. Do you want to share your ideas on how do you go live on TikTok? However, if we did help you out, please feel free to comment and share this article. We here at techprevue will keep you updated anyhow.