Google Input Tools is a revolution to support different languages on the web. This feature is now available in Google Email, i.e., Gmail. Most people are taking advantage of it. But this post is for those who are a newbie to set up Google Input Tools in their Gmail. Here is a step-by-step setup guide. Now, in Gmail, hundreds of new virtual keyboards, transliteration tools, and input method editors are available to use. Now, you can quickly type in your mother language better. If you know more than one language, you can switch to the following language in one click. Presently, Google supports 75 input languages.
Enable Google Input Tool in Gmail
Follow the steps towards enabling your mother language in your Gmail:
1. Login into Gmail › click on the Gear Icon › then click on “Open all settings.”
2. Under the General Tab, in the Language options, click the link “Show all language options.”
3. Tick the checkbox to “Enable input tools.”
3. A nag screen will appear; here, you can turn ON the Input Tools feature and select the language of your choice to type.
4. Finally, click on the OK button to save the changes.
Now, you can see the Google Input Tools icon in your Gmail Inbox. Next, you are ready to type in your language(s).
If you have any queries or feedback, please feel free to contact us.