Google Input Tools is a revolution to support different languages on the web. This feature is now available in Google Email i.e. Gmail. Most of the people are getting advantage of it. But this post is for those who are a newbie to setup Google Input Tools in their Gmail. Here is step by step installation guide. Now in Gmail hundreds of new virtual keyboards, transliteration tools, input method editors are available to use. Now you can easily type in your mother languages in a better way. If you know more than one languages you can switch to the next language in one click. Presently Google supports 75 input languages.
Hereunder is a short idea about Google Input Tools for Gmail – How it works?
To use Google input tools in your language follow these steps –
1. Go to Settings › Languages › Enable Input Tools › Tick the checkbox
Now you’ll able to see the Google Input Tools icon as shown in the figure. You can enable or disable or selection of different language while typing is possible with this button only.
Using such kind of feature for free is a great gift from the Google development team to support all languages on the globe.
To learn more about ‘Google Input Tools in Gmail’ you can see this link –
Steps to Enable Google Input Tool in Gmail
1. Login into Gmail › click on the Gear Icon › then click on Settings
2. Under General Tab tick the checkbox to Enable Google input tools
3. A nag screen will appear, here you can ON Input Tools feature and can select the language of your choice to type. Finally, click on the OK button to save the changes.
4. Now you can see the Google Input Tools icon in your Gmail Inbox. Next, you are ready to type in your language(s).
If have any query or feedback, please feel free to contact us.