VR headset is now in trend as all we know. Now a day, most of the smartphone manufacturing companies are ready or already offering VR headset to their customers. I believe you are looking for a good VR BOX so keep reading this article.
VR BOX Review
I don’t recommend buying a lower-end headsets because some of them are not quite good. Cheap VR headsets are not the right to get into the VR world as far as Google Cardboard realize you. But few of the cheaper VR headsets will definitely prove good. One thing should be clear in your mind, Oculus Rift or Vive are far better than these.
VR Box Pros
– Like other VR headset, it has a slot to hold phones inside the gadget. You can put a 3.5’’ to 6’’ smartphone to experience Virtual reality. The slot consists of a tray (panel) that can come off to grab the smartphone tightly.
– Pupillary distance and focal distance can be adjusted until the device performs the best.
– The weight of the VR Box is light enough. Straps are there to distribute the mutual weight of the VR headset and your smartphone.
– It has a cozy pad of sponge at the face side to give comfort while one wears it.
– The design is smooth and comfortable.
– Download the VR app using the QR Code easily.
VR Box Cons
– Users have to remove the phone from the tray to open new movies and videos.
– Few of us may feel nausea or a little dizzy after a while. So not recommended to wear it for hours.
– The device does not have rubber pad; thus, users can’t use the phone holder according to the position of the phone buttons.
– It does have vent holes that are targeted to avoid the fogging that mostly happens.
It’s only for those who can’t pay more for VR Box. It has little things to explore and take advantage of. It’s also a little bit annoying when you wear it off to change the app or movie.
If you want to take the intro to Virtual Reality then you can buy this. But to complete the solution, you’ve to spend more to buy Samsung Gear VR, Oculus VR, or Noon VR. One can also find Google Cardboard better than this at some point.