Transferring data from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android is a very complicated process, or at least that’s what most people think. It’s true that the two devices aren’t very communicative. However, with the help of the right third-party tool, you can easily transfer data from iPhone to Android within a few minutes!
If you search online, you’ll find several different methods to perform an Android to iPhone 11/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) transfer. However, most of these free methods can only accomplish a few things. Some might only be able to transfer your contacts, some can migrate your photos, etc. It’s an arduous process and you might also come across a lot of ineffective solutions or apps ridden with malware.
As such, it’s important that you use the right third-party tool. And that’s why we’ve written this article. In this article, we’ve given you a detailed overview of the most objectively reliable and efficient means of transferring data from Android to iPhone.
How to Transfer data from Android to iPhone using dr.fone – Switch 1-Click Solution
If you want a consolidated and 1-click solution to all your data migration needs, you need to use dr.fone — Switch.
dr.fone is an application designed by Wondershare, one of the world’s leading technological enterprises. Having been featured in various internationally reputed outlets like CNN, Forbes, etc, you can completely trust it.
Using dr.fone — Switch gives you access to an incredibly diverse range of features:
- It is a 1-Click solution to copy one phone to another. You can either transfer Android to iPhone or vice versa. In both cases, all it takes is a single click of a button. You don’t need to go through a hundred steps or download multiple apps. Just one click and dr.fone will take care of the rest.
- If you don’t want to transfer the complete Android to iPhone, you can individually select the file types that you want to transfer such as the Photos, Videos, Documents, etc.
- Can restore data from iPhone to Android phone even if they have been deleted.
dr.fone – Switch
Consolidated 1-Click Solution to Copy Android to iPhone
- Transfer all your contacts, photos, documents, calendars, etc, from Android to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus).
- Can work with all Android phones (HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, etc) and iPhones.
- Compatible with all major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Works on all Windows and Mac OS computers.
- Can transfer data between all Android and iOS devices of all versions.
Steps to follow for Android to iPhone transfer
Copying Android to iPhone using dr.fone — Switch comprises three very simple steps. If you follow these, you’ll be able to migrate all your data within a few minutes.
Step 1: Connect your Android and iPhone to dr.fone
- Launch dr.fone — Switch on your PC.
- Use data cables to connect both your Android phone and iPhone simultaneously.
- Wait for dr.fone to detect the phones.
Step 2: Select the Source and Destination phones
- From the dr.fone main menu, select the “Switch” option.
- You’ll be taken to a window in which you’ll have to select the ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’ phones. The left one is the ‘Source’ and the right one is the ‘Destination’. The Android phone should be the Source and the iPhone should be the Destination. You can adjust it using the ‘Flip’ button.
Step 3: Copy Android to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
- Select the types of files that you want to transfer from your Android to iPhone and then select the ‘Start Transfer’ option.
- You’ll be met with a progress bar wherein you’ll be able to track all the files being sent from your Android phone to your iPhone. Once a file has been transferred, the progress message will read ‘Success.’
When using dr.fone — Switch, you should be wary of the following points.
- dr.fone — Switch transfers Contact information using the user’s Twitter, Facebook and Gmail accounts. As such, you should make sure that you’ve imported all your contact information into your online accounts and that you’re logged into them at the time of transferring the data.
- If you don’t currently possess both the source and the destination phone, you can use the One-click Backup and Restore option. In this case, you’ll be able to back up your Android phone to your computer and transfer the files to your iPhone later.
If you simply follow these short and simple steps using dr.fone — Switch, you’ll be able to transfer data from Android to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) in no time!