As customer payment processing progresses, tablet point of sale solutions are swiftly becoming the favored checkout method of most customers. With an ability to reduce long lines and cut down on wait times, these tablets put staff anywhere in the store. Their sleek displays have several other benefits, servicing globally and acting locally. Tablet POS systems also have a few marketing advantages. Check them out below:
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Staying up to date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Managing staff.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
Tablet POS System Infographic
I believe our reader’s will definiltely gonna love this.