The TechPrevue Blog is always welcoming new contributors to bring fresh ideas, opinions, research, and strategies to give our readers something new.
The blog caters to a broad audience of business, technology, education, blogging, digital marketing, and much more. Contributions should prepare high-quality articles on one of these topics. It will help us to give something informative and valuable to readers that they can compliment right away.
Contributors should submit the guest blog posts after reading the guest post guidelines. If you don’t adhere to our important caveats, then don’t submit your guest post.
If you want to target a Hindi-speaking audience, we can publish your guest blog post on our Hindi blog.
Read our guest post guidelines to contributors, prepare your guest post accordingly, and send high-quality contributions. It will help you to reach more audiences on the world wide web.
The Core Guest Post Guidelines
- We only accept quality guest blog posts in the English language.
- Mostly we assign content ideas from our end.
- It is required to do proper keyword research before writing an article.
- Longtail keywords are preferred.
- It is advised to choose a keyword that has a high search volume and less competition.
- The article should comply with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- An article should be 100% original, and it should be plagiarism-free.
- An article should be well-written without any grammatical errors and typos.
- An article should be written for readers/audience, not for bots.
- An article with a minimum of 1000-1500 words will be considered. We encourage you to publish a detailed article of 2000 words to provide maximum information to the readers.
- An article should have proper formatting, headings, sub-headings, images, graphs, tables, etc., to provide additional value.
- It is a must to include all images as separate attachments.
- Don’t include more than one link to your blog or business website.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Contributors must provide a meta description, images, and resource links.
- We reject an overly self-promotional article at any point in time.
- Only add a one-to-two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- An article written with the help of AI (Artificial Intelligence) will be rejected and, if caught later, will be removed without notice.
- The spun, thin, and scraped content is strictly prohibited.
- After getting suggestions from the SEO team and Google algorithm updates, we reserve all rights to alter/remove/delete content, including added/inserted reference links within the article and the author’s bio.
Topics We Cover
- Blogging Platforms – WordPress, Ghost, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc.
- Blogging, Content Marketing, Blogger Outreach, Storytelling, etc.
- Digital Marketing, Advertising, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Social Media, SMM (Social Media Marketing), Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Instagram Marketing, etc.
- Education Technology and Career Tips
- Business and Management
- Technology, Software, Gadgets, Home Appliances, Home Automation, etc.
- Web Technology and Solutions
- FinTech and Finance
- Automobile Technology
- Suggest your own (Our editors will review)
- We do not accept articles or links in exchange for money, gift, etc.
- The fee is only for advertising, writing, copy editing, and our services, etc., which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- We will discuss the advertising period in the email.
- Contributors cannot claim copyright after publishing the content under any circumstances.
- Contributors can’t republish the same article anywhere else.
- We reserve all rights to delete your published guest blog posts anytime to adhere to Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- We will remove unnatural outbound links without prior notice. We are bound to comply with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Broken, troublesome, or redirected links will be removed instantly and not restored.
- An article that failed to drive organic traffic will be removed.
- Unnecessary link-building for a published guest post is strictly prohibited.
- We don’t promise permanent articles, guest posts, and links.
- We don’t entertain any claim after publishing/deleting the article.
- We strictly reserve all rights to delete/remove/alter link and content if our SEO team find it unnatural or spammy.
- We reserve all rights to change terms and conditions at any point in time.
Submit A Guest Post
Submit your completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “guest post contribution pitch.” We try to respond to every inquiry, but sometimes our editors cannot do so.
We receive a volume of requests; therefore, we cannot respond timely to all submissions.