Bangalore is the IT hub of India. It is a metropolitan city where India’s most prestigious management institute is situated. It is also the ranked best B-school of central Asia from last 7 consecutive year by Eduniversal. With this achievement it remains in the “5 Palmes League of Excellence”. Yes, you are thinking right. It is Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. IIM B is craving best business manager for leading corporate houses in country as well as for foreign companies. IIM Bangalore passed outs are working for IT to consumer product companies. As Bangalore is a strategic location which helps faculty and students to incorporate classroom knowledge with industry experience during internships.
Keep location apart, IIM B is equipped with world-class infrastructure that helps a lot in teaching, research, consultation and rest of the professional and academic activities. Institute is a symbol of excellence and guarantees the best academic with complete development of each student.
Excellence means IIM Bangalore because –
- Excellent Placement Record – If we talk about IIM B placements. Then we can say that world’s top companies are hiring directly from IIM Bangalore campus. In India top recruiters are – Accenture, American Express, Pepsi, Google, Genpact etc.
- World-Class Faculty – Students at IIM B are guided by best professional in industry.
- Interactive Classes – Faculties have innovative classroom approach of interaction with students to teach them and give complete effort.
- Student Exchange Program – IIM B have partnership with several universities across North America, Europe and Australia. Student exchange program is also amongst all top B-schools in India.
- Esteemed Alumni – Institute has credit to carve some recognized alumni who are now working as CEOs and MDs. IIM B alumni Dr K Radhakrishnan is chairman of ISRO.
- Ranked Among 25 best B-schools of the World – IIM B has been ranked 24th among best B-school on the globe.
- Entrepreneurship Incubation Center – Several enterprising startups are supporting by IIM Bangalore. NS Raghavan Center for Entrepreneurial Learning is a lead player.
In Feb 2014, 117 students have pre-placement offers. 150 companies were in the campus with 425 offers of 200 profiles. The average salary was 19.5 lakh.
IIM Bangalore takes admission through CAT Exam. Which is held across the India and some of the foreign locations. If you have a valid CAT score then you’re eligible to participate in Group discussion and personal interview. If you clear all rounds perfectly then you can take admission in to IIM Banglore. Which is dream place of study of millions of students across the world. If you have preparing for CAT exam then we convey our best wishes.