If you are a website owner and want it to do the best for you then make sure you have a good landing page for it. There are hundreds of software tools available online that can help you out in creating an awesome landing page for your website. GetResponse & Hubspot are the two best known software tools that can be used to create awesome appealing landing pages. We will discuss about them in coming article, but let us first discuss the importance of landing page.
Importance of a Good Landing Page
Website landing page is the first face of any company or product. In this digital era, most of the companies focus on creating awesome landing pages that gives a detailed view of its services to the customers. Also, through this landing page, you can collect some valuable details from the customer like his contact details, email, and other useful data. So, landing page is must for company website and products.
GetResponse Landing Page
GetResponse Landing page is one of the best landing page creator used by the marketers. It is popular for the appealing templates, and simplicity of use. GetResponse is the first choice of novice and expert marketers.
Top Features of GetResponse Landing Pages
Here are some of the fabulous features of GetResponse Landing pages to eye at. Go through these features and decide if you wish to opt for their services or not.
- Template Design: GetResponse has more than hundred landing page templates that are designed in an appealing manner. The WYSIWYG editor makes it really simple to drag and drop things from place to another in order to make it look stunning. It creates irresistible landing pages and allows one click publishing. You are allowed to publish the landing page on a free domain provided by GetResponse or to your own domain. The landing page can also be published on social media websites simultaneously.
- A/B Split Testing: A/B split testing is the best way to gauge the visitor’s response on your beautifully designed landing pages. You can do split testing on about 5 variants of landing page and check out which landing page works the best.
- Software Integration: Many of you know that GetResponse is a total email marketing solution one can dream to have. It provides you proper reports on basis of analytics reports. You can integrate it with social media sites, social networks, and Google Analytics too.
- Responsive Design: All landing page templates at GetResponse are 100 percent responsive or mobile friendly. All these templates will adjust themselves well on different viewing platforms.
- Usability: GetResponse is one of the easiest software to use. It even provides training manuals, downloadable manuals, learning videos, and lot of other stuffs to make it easy for you to use this software. Whenever you face a problem, you can get in touch with its customer support any time of the day.
- Pricing: You need to pay $15 every month to opt for buying the services of GetResponse. This plan is limited to 1000 contacts, but the contacts can be raised with increase in price.
HubSpot Landing Pages
Hubspot is another inbound marketing solution that provides you quality landing page templates to attract customers through the main page of your website. The responsive and automated landing page templates of HubSpot let you to create awesome landing pages.
Top Features of HubSpot Landing Pages
Some of the most versatile features of HubSpot have been discussed below so that you can make out your mind whether to go for it or not.
- Template Design: HubSpot has a number of attractive templates for landing pages to attract the visitor’s eyes at first instance. You can easily transform the template giving it a new look. Each and every template can be modified easily to give an appealing look, but you cannot customize the markup of few built in modules easily.
- A/B Split Testing: A/B split testing can be done to look into the visitor’s response on your nicely designed landing pages. You can do split testing on just 2 variants of landing page and can check which landing page works the best for you.
- Software Integration: Social media websites, social networking sites & pages, as well as Google Analytics can be integrated with Hubspot landing pages. The performance reports can be collected easily and things can be checked well at user end.
- Responsive Design: The landing page templates of HubSpot are responsive. This means that they work well on different platforms like mobile, tablets, laptops, and others. It incorporates inter browser
- Usability: HubSpot is really very easy to use. There are lots of visual options to help you out in understanding how to use the tools of HubSpot. So, you can make use of each and every tool efficiently to full effect. Content can be managed well, campaigns can be organized and things can be managed really
- Pricing: You have to pay minimum $200 to use the services of HubSpot. You can raise the plan if you have larger number of contacts.
GetResponse Landing Page vs HubSpot landing Page: Conclusion
No doubt, both the landing page creators have given a tough fight to each other, but GetResponse is leading HubSpot in few of the features. More customization options are available with GetResponse landing page creator as compared to Hubspot landing page creator. HubSpot lacks the customization features when it comes to customization of pre-built modules.
Also, most of the customers have complained that HubSpot landing page and creator often slowdowns irritating the users. GetResponse landing pages are awesome and loads really fast. Also, HubSpot is basically built for high scale businesses as you have to pay $200 minimum to opt for HubSpot plan. But $15 is minimum amount that you have to pay for buying a package from GetResponse. So now, it is totally up to you which landing page creator to go for.