When your computer can’t boot, the way you may use to boot a computer is using bootable CD or Bootable USB flash drive, which may be Linux micro-system or Windows PE micro system, but if you have to install system in too many computers, for example, there are 100 computers that need to be installed system, how to be easy to achieve the goal? Now you can create a Windows PE micro system with a third party tool, AOMEI PXE Boot. AOMEI PXE Boot is a free software for personal and system manager, aims to provide users with a faster and easier method to build your PXE server and cheer users.
AOMEI PXE Boot is very useful for those who have computer on LAN with no CD-ROM drive and USB ports which are generally used for system recovery as well as clean install of Windows operating system. Moreover it becomes a daunting task to install Windows on each of the computer manually one by one, therefore PXE boot is useful in such circumstances. So, please be assured use.
What’s new in Version 1.2:
- Shorter boot time: add HTTP method to speed up the downloading of image file.
- Modified port occupied prompt: click “Yes” to automatically discharge the occupied port.
- Overall optimization: the performance is better than ever.
Download and Install AOMEI PXE Boot from here:
Once you are done, with selecting an appropriate option, hit the ‘Start Service’ button and you’re done. After starting the service, you will be able to see the devices that are connected to the PXE Boot Service. AOMEI PXE Boot Tool will configure related data automatically and start the service to wait for target computers.
- You may need to wait 1~2 minutes for the PXE boot process.
- All computers that are applied with PXE will be same network segment.
- If there are too many computers such as 100 computers to connect server, the speed of network will be slow. Thus, you should divide network into group so as to boost the network loading.
- AOMEI PXE Boot Tool can’t support UEFI machines currently, so you should set the boot mode as Legacy Boot Mode if your computer starts with UEFI.
- Make sure that there is a working DHCP in your computer. If not, AOMEI PXE service will not work. But, Usually, DHCP is offered by router, if there is a router in LAN, you can use AOMEI PXE Boot Tool.
With AOMEI PXE Boot, whatever enterprise or personals, maintaining systems in many clients will be easier. Notably to enterprises and associates, they don’t need to handle one by one. You can have a try.
What’s new in Version 1.5?
- A DHCP server is integrated in the program.
- Support to add a bootable WIM image file.
- Supports UEFI boot mode when using a WIM image file.
- Supports Windows 10.