No wonder, some people want to unblock friends on Facebook they have blocked in the past. The reason may be sorted out their issues or rebuild friendship or maybe any other reason for the same. If you missed our article about how to block someone on Facebook, then don’t forget to read it.
How Do You Unblock Someone On Facebook?
Facebook allows you to block people. Likewise, you may unblock them too at any point of time. But remember that unblocking doesn’t mean those people will appear in your friend list again. You have to send ‘Friend Request’ again and that person has to accept the request again to start communication with them as earlier.
How Do I Unblock Someone On Facebook?
Unblock Someone On Facebook Using Web Browser
1. Open Facebook on any web browser and log in to your account
2. Click on the inverted triangle menu option placed at the right end of the screen
3. Click on the ‘Blocking’ button listed at the left side of the screen
4. Facebook will display a list of people you have blocked in the past. Click on ‘Unblock’ placed next to the name of that particular person.
5. Click on ‘Confirm’ to unblock them
That’s all how to unblock people on Facebook using web browser login. Let’s check out the way to unblock someone on Facebook using the official mobile app.
Unblock Someone On Facebook Using App
1. Launch the Facebook app on your mobile phone
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines (triple bar) placed at the bottom right corner of the screen
3. Tap on the ‘Settings & Privacy’ options
4. Now, Look for Settings
4. Scroll down to the list of options and tap on ‘Blocking’ button
5. You will see a complete list of people you have blocked in the past. Tap on the ‘Unblock’ button placed next to the name of that person.
6. Tap on ‘Confirm’ to unblock that person
If you liked our article then don’t forget to share with social media friends.