TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year for Telangana State. TS EAMCET 2020 will be organized by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University)(Visit: https://jntuh.ac.in) on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) for the academic session 2020-21. TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will be issued from May 2020.
- Through this exam, candidates are granted admissions to engineering and agriculture courses at various colleges/ universities accepting EAMCET Scores.
- TS EAMCET 2020 notification will be made in May 2020.
- Application form for TS EAMCET 2020 will be made available from March 2020.
- The last date to submit a form will be in April 2020.
- Hall tickets will be available from May 2020.
- The exam will take place across 19 centers across the state and 6 centers in Hyderabad.
- The eligibility criteria are different for all the programs.
- TS EAMCET Result will be out in May 2020.
- TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card will be made available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 post declaration of the exam result.
Also, Read- Engineering Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must consider the below mentioned important dates so that they do not miss any important event for TS EAMCET 2020.
|Release of TS EAMCET 2020 Notification||March 2020|
|Availability of TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form||March 2020|
|Last date to fill TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form||April 2020|
|Correction Window for TS EAMCET 2020 Form||April 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (with fine INR 500)||April 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (with fine INR 1000)||April 2020|
|Final date to Submit Application Form (with fine INR 5000)||May 2020|
|Date to Submit Application Form (with court directions and late fee INR 10000)||May 2020|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||May 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||May 2020
Engineering:10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Agricultural: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Announcement of TS EAMCET 2020 Result||May 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Highlights
The exam will take place across 19 centers across the state and 6 centers in Hyderabad. The other important highlights of the exam are tabulated below:
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Engineering) and Online (Agriculture)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Course Offered||in Engineering and Agriculture|
JNTU Hyderabad has set eligibility standards that a candidate needs to qualify to fill in the TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form. Candidates clearing TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020 can fill TS EAMCET Online Form for registration. The eligibility criteria are different for all the programs.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must satisfy local / not–local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of admission.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
For Engineering, Bio-Technology, Pharmacy, B.Sc. Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category)in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with a Diploma degree can also apply.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Application Form will be available on the official website of TS EAMCET i.e., eamcet.tsche.ac.in from March 2020.
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 can be filled through online mode only.
- All the personal details, uploading of photograph & signature and payment of requisite fee needs to be done to get registered.
- The application fee for TS EAMCET 2020 has to be paid before filling other details and uploading the online application form.
- Candidates can opt to make the payment either through online or offline mode.
Steps to Download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020
Step 1: Login to the official website of TS EAMCET- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘TS EAMCET Application Form 2020’ link
Step 3: Before filling in the details, candidates are required to pay a stipulated fee as per their category.
Step 4: After successfully paying the fee, candidates are then required to fill their details (personal, academic, etc.).
Step 5: With filling in the details, one also needs to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the standards set.
Step 6: After carefully going through all the details mentioned and uploaded, candidates are then required to save the same. After saving, download, and take a print out of the TS EAMCET Form.
TS EAMCET 2020 Results
TS EAMCET 2020 Results are announced JNTU Hyderabad, which is the conducting body. It will be released on TS EAMCET official website or JNTU Hyderabad website. To check the results for Telangana EAMCET, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 i.e., https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘TS EAMCET 2020 Result.’
Step 3: Enter the TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number to get access to check the result.
Step 4: Candidates should carefully check all the particulars and their scores as per the sections.
Step 5: The result will contain Combined Score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage, and EAMCET Marks
TS EAMCET Rank Card
TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card will be made available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 post declaration of the exam result. The rank card can be downloaded by logging in through TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth. It is advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future purposes.
Must cross-check all information on the official website.