Windows 10 is the latest and one of the most advanced operating system which is ever launched by Microsoft. You get a lot of amazing features in this operating system and improvements over the earlier versions of the Windows operating system. It is well known that Windows 10 is fast however if it is taking a lot of time for the programs which are installed on your computer to load then you can use a Solid State Drive. So sometimes we need to transfer Windows 10 to SSD. While most of the computers, laptops available in the market come with an HDD and you will find an SSD only in high-end laptops or computers.
You can easily get an SSD these days and it is also affordable to get one. You can use SSD with your Windows 10 computer and get better performance. Now if you are transferring from an HDD to SSD in your Windows computer you need to use a Windows 10 cloning software. With the help of Windows 10 cloning software, you will be able to transfer windows 10 to SSD.
EaseUS Todo Backup is a free Windows 10 cloning software that will help you in transferring your Windows 10 from a normal hard disk drive to a solid-state drive. If you want to clone HDD to SDD Windows 10 using EaseUS Todo backup you can follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD?
As we have mentioned above EaseUS Todo Backup is free software that will help you in cloning your Windows 10 from your normal HDD to SSD. You can use this software with all the latest operating systems which are available out there like Threshold 2, Windows 10 Redstone. EaseUS Todo Backup will also help you to create a backup of all the files and software present in your computer and will also help you in cloning your Windows operating system from your HDD to SSD without losing a single file. The cloning process is simple and it will take just a few minutes for one to clone Windows 10 from HDD to SSD using EaseUS Todo Backup. Follow the step by step guide shared below where we are going to use Windows 10 cloning software to transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD.
- First of all, you have to download EaseUS Todo backup on your computer.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you have to open it and install it on your computer.
- Next, you have to open EaseUS Todo backup from your desktop and click on Clone option which will clone HDD to SSD Windows 10.
- You will see all the drives on your computer. Select the drive where Windows 10 is installed on your computer and then click on Next.
- Now you have to choose the destination SSD where you want to transfer all the data and files from Windows 10. Enable the sector by sector clone option as it will clone all the seconds from the source disk to the target disk on your computer. Also, select Optimize for SSD.
- You will see the preview window from where you can preview the disk layout after you have migrated Windows 10 SSD. Click on Proceed option which will start the cloning process and will complete the Windows 10 cloning process.
- Once you have cloned your Windows operating system successfully, you can turn off your computer and remove the HDD. Reboot your computer and you will be able to use Windows 10 as it is installed on your SSD.
Following these simple steps, you will be able to clone HDD to SDD Windows 10 using Windows 10 cloning software. You can also use the software to create a backup of your Windows computer and restore the backups which you have created on your HDD or SSD. Other features that you will find in EaseUS Todo backup software are schedule backup, differential backup, incremental backup, full backup, and file backup.
If you were not able to transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SDD using this tool or are having any problems, let us know using the comments section below.