Do you also like to grab your cup of coffee at Starbucks? Then you must have a fantastic experience with them. Serving coffee with a smile and customizing your experience keeps you hooked. Another surprising element of their service is Starbucks Partner Hours. So if you want to know what makes it unique, keep reading.
Starbucks Partner (or Sbux partner) refers to those working at Starbucks Coffee houses. They are the company’s employees, but Starbucks believes workers are part of creating its success story. Thus they refer to them as partners. Thus owing to its employee-centric culture Starbucks also gives its partners a lot of benefits, from insurance to free coffee.
The company also developed the idea of Starbucks partner hours to improve partners’ experiences. Its services also extend to its loyal customers and shareholders. We will discuss all these in detail in our complete guide.
Starbucks Partner Hours: Introduction
Starbucks Partner Hours is a scheduling app made by Starbucks Coffee Company to serve its partners(employees), customers, and shareholders. It works in a customized manner depending on who is using it. For the partner, it helps them keep up with the Starbucks partner schedule; for customers, the app allows them to book their cups of coffee & other items. Let’s discuss each of them in detail.
Starbucks employees can use the Starbucks partner hours login portal to avail following benefits:
- It provides work assistance at Starbucks while working on one’s shift, e.g., shift swapping, choosing overtime shifts, etc.
- They can track their work schedule, shift durations, etc.
- In addition, they can check their partner benefits like special discounts, complimentary beverages, health insurance, etc.
- They can also access user manuals, information about new outlets, company locations, etc.
- Partners can also benefit from just using the partner hours app purposefully.
- This app also helps the partners and managers to communicate and cooperate for teamwork.
Overall, the app benefits Starbucks employees, from work schedules to perks.
If you visit Starbucks regularly to brew coffee, downloading the Starbucks partner hours app would benefit you. As a Starbucks customer, you can get the following benefits using the partner hours Starbucks app.
- You can get a free Spotify Premium at a subscription fee.*
- You can get updates about the different offers, discount coupons, and more.
- You can also order coffee using the app in any Starbucks store. Further, you can also order coffee beans online.
Besides partners and employees, Starbucks shareholders can benefit from the partner hours app.
How To Download Starbucks Partner Hours App
Starbucks partner hours offer many benefits, but you must first download the app on your smartphone to get them. You can install the Starbucks partner hours app on your phone from App Store on iOS and Google Play Store on Android.
Login Through App
Once you have downloaded the Starbucks partner app, follow these steps:
- Open the app.
- Enter your login details – partner number and password.
Login Through Online Portal
You can also use Starbucks partner hours on their partner hub. For that, you have to do the following.
- Go to their official login page – partner.starbucks.com. It will redirect you to id.starbucks.com.
- Enter your Network ID, Global Username, or email address, and click on Submit. It redirects you to SBUX Login.
- Finally, enter your password and click on Login.
Create Your Account
First-time users may be interested in knowing how to create an account to access their Starbucks schedule and benefits.
- Get your user ID and registration PIN from Starbucks.
- Paste this URL in the browser’s address bar –https://cloudid.starbucks.com/v5.0/webapps/pages/public/_SelfReg
- Choose your Display name.
- Enter your email address, first name, and last name.
- You may also enter your mobile number, phone number, and title (optional).
- Enter a strong password twice, and remember to note it down.
- Read and accept the Starbucks Partner Hours Terms and Conditions.
- Click Register Account.
- Complete your profile and all verification steps.
Alternatively, You may sign up with your OptimalCloud, Google, or Facebook account credentials.
Everything has been stepped up, and now enjoy the benefits from Starbucks!
Change Your Password
- Open the browser on your device.
- Paste the URL in the browser’s address bar – cloudid.starbucks.com
- Click I forget my password…
- Enter your username or email.
- Click Next
- The system will send you a verification link to reset your password. It may take up to 15 minutes if you don’t email instantly.
Do you need more information, read the end user guide here.
Redeem Starbucks Partner Card
Here are the steps to add a partner card to get discounts and rewards.
- Log in to the Starbucks app.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap Starbucks Cards & Payment.
- Tap Got a gift card? Add it here.
- Enter your 16-digit Starbucks card number and 8-digit security code.
- Tap Add Card.
Alternatively, you can use the barcode and partner card image. Eligible users can also avail of free coffee and other freebies.
Even though you have gone through the steps to add a Starbucks gift card, it recognizes your partner card.
Starbucks My Partner Hours
Starbucks has three shift timings for Partner Hours to keep the work environment friendly. In addition, the company always cares for its partners because they strongly bond with customers through quality service.
- 4:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- 4 AM to 5:30 PM.
- 4 AM to 11:30 PM.
The timing is not sacrosanct for the SBUX partner hours or simply means the timing can vary from one state/country to another. This is also very much helpful for the customers. Thus employees feel appreciated, and customers feel valued.
Starbucks Partner Holidays Hours
For the customer of Starbucks, we are sharing the opening and closing hours for the holidays of 2023.
|National Holidays||Dates||Days of the Week||Opening & Closing|
|New Year’s Day||01-01-2023||Sunday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday||16-01-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Presidents’ Day||20-02-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Good Friday||07-04-2023||Friday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Easter Sunday||09-04-2023||Sunday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Memorial Day||29-05-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Juneteenth||19-06-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Independence Day||04-07-2023||Tuesday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Labor Day||04-09-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
Indigenous Peoples’ Day
|09-10-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Veterans Day||11-11-2023||Saturday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||22-11-2023||Wednesday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Thanksgiving Day||23-11-2023||Thursday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Day After Thanksgiving||24-11-2023||Friday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Christmas Eve||24-12-2023||Sunday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Christmas Day||25-12-2023||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|New Year’s Eve||31-12-2023||Sunday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
|New Year’s Day (2024)||01-01-2024||Monday||04:30 AM – 11:30 PM|
SBUX Partner Contact Information
You can reach Starbucks’ customer service at the following link:
They offer support through chat, phone, and message. All the options are given the shared URL. Their phone number is 800-STARBUC (800-782-7282).
Customer Service Hours
|CHAT||Seven days a week||4:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Pacific)|
|PHONE||Seven days a week||5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Pacific)|
You can also reach the famous American coffee company’s enterprise help desk across the world:
- North America
- 1-888-SBUX411 (1-888-728-9411)
- UK (Non-Retail): 0800 731 7884
- France: 0805 543 059
- Netherlands: 0800 228 8017
- Germany: 0800 00 06 837
- Switzerland: 0800 834 874
- Austria: 0800 909 578
- Italy: 0800 130 339
- Farmers Support Centers: 0207 13 65 165
- Hong Kong
- (852) 5409-3001
- Greater China
- Nationwide: 400 628 7289
Customer support will not be available on the following occasions.
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September 5)
- Thanksgiving (November 24)
- Christmas (December 25)
Starbucks is for Coffee like Apple is for iPhone. But beyond its quality product and customer service, it is also famous for its work culture. It calls its employees partners as they are considered a part of their success journey. To supplement this, Starbucks launched Starbucks partner hours. Employees, shareholders, and customers can access various benefits using the app. This article has all you need to know about Starbucks partner hours. Further, we have also covered the timing and work routine.
I hope this article helps you. Consider sharing if you also like to share about this exciting service. If you have any doubts, the comment section is open for you. I would be happy to answer your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the app or portal of Starbucks to check partner hours, schedules, and benefits.
You can use downdetector.com to check whether the login portal is live.