Did you forget or lose admin Windows password for UEFI-based Acer PC? Did you know how to get into and boot UEFI-based computer? Did you want to bypass/reset/ recover Windows password on Acer with UEFI-based mode? If you are nodding in front of the computer, keep on reading to know how to recover Windows 10/8.1/8/7 password for UEFI-based Acer aspire 1/S7/V3/V5/V13/15 and so on following the steps below. Before that, you have to download and install Windows Password Recovery here first that is one of the most trustworthy password recovery software so far.
Recover Windows Password for UEFI-Based Acer Computer
Part1. Burn Bootable USB Drive for Protected UEFI-Based Acer Computer
- Run the program and select Default ISO Image on the tap. Insert blank USB to the bootable computer and click Burn. Please note: CD/DVD also can be allowed to burn.
- After finish burns successfully, click OK to finish the process.
Part2. Boot UEFI-Based Acer Computer with Password Reset Drive
- Insert created USB drive into protected Acer computer and then boot it. Then -change boot set in BIOS to boot Acer from a USB drive.
- Immediately press F2 or Delete to enter BIOS setup. Tap the right arrow key to move to Authentication tab. When Secure Boot is highlighted, press Enter and move down and choose Disable and press Enter again.
- If you cannot find the UEFI mode in BIOS, try to move to Boot Options tab and disable it. Highlight Launch CSM, press Enter and down arrow to select Always.
- In Boot Priority Oder, change the 1st boot device to Removable Device (USB Drive) and press Enter. Finally, press F10 to save changes and get out of BIOS setup.
Part3. Restore/Reset Lost Windows Password for UEFI-Based Acer Laptop/PC
- Now you enter main interface and all -usernames of your accounts are displayed one by one. Pull down Select Windows Installation in where your password was set.
- Select the user account whose password you want to recover and click Reset. Once you reset the password for your UEFI-Based Acer, click OK to close the pop-up window and then tap Reboot to restart your PC. Then you can enter your Acer without any password.
Even though you needn’t worry about how to reset/recover Windows password for your UEFI-Based Acer computer anymore since you own Windows Password Recovery, you’d better remember it deeply to avoid unnecessary troubles. If you have any question, you are welcomed to leave it under the comment section. To learn more about how to find the lost password, you can search Windows password recovery on Google.