Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services. These services include web, storage, mobile, database, networking, computing, and analytics. This is to enable fast movement and saving of money. Microsoft Azure training equips the learners with in-depth knowledge of the concepts involving Microsoft Azure in order to effectively undertake various tasks as an administrator, developer or database administrator. When you take this course as a student, you will be introduced to the basic and main principles of cloud computing. This will enable you to understand how the implementation of these principles has been done in Microsoft Azure.
After Microsoft Azure specialist training, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure, cloud computing and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe and create Azure web apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.
Microsoft Azure course is meant for individuals who would want to evaluate, deploy, configure and administer services and VMs by the use of Azure. This is, therefore, an important course for developers who want to create Azure solutions, windows server administrators, IT professionals and database administrators.
Become Microsoft Azure Specialist
There is a three-step process that is to be followed in order to become a certified Microsoft Azure specialist. The following is the process:
- Visit the Microsoft official website after completing the training.
- Register for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam and make sure to schedule it with Pearson VUE.
- Take the exam and become a certified Microsoft Azure specialist.
Before the Microsoft Azure certification, you should be familiar with basic networking concepts and have some experience in working with virtualization and virtual machines. This will help you be skilled and prepared for the Microsoft Azure specialist training.
For advanced students, you will now learn about developing Microsoft Azure solutions: 70-532 Certification training. In this, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Azure platform features in order for you to be able to build and deploy cloud apps and web applications. This course is meant to give you mastery in Microsoft Azure enterprise-grade cloud platform. Through the use of demos and practical applications, you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to design, develop, implement, automate and monitor resilient cloud solutions on the Azure platform. It is a course that should be taken by net developers, solution architects, and application engineers.
Training Course Objectives
This course’s objectives include being able to:
- Design and implement web apps.
- Create and manage virtual machines.
- Design and implement cloud services.
- Manage application and network services.
The next course to take in Microsoft Azure training is implementing Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions (70-533) certification training. In this course, you will be able to engage your mastery in Microsoft Azure infrastructure solution implementation.
What You’ll Earn at Last?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Implement websites and web apps.
- Implement virtual machine workloads, networks, and storage.
- Configure, deploy, manage and monitor cloud services.
- Implement an Azure active directory and integrate apps.