Though, MBOX format is a Universal format for saving emails, there are circumstances when user need to access particular MBOX files and is refrained to do so, either due to MBOX file incompatibility with the existing email client or due to its corruption. It can also happen in case the file is old or has been encrypted. In any way, user has to go through a long procedure to reopen the particular file. This may require a lot of efforts, time and money. To avoid wastage of such resources, the ideal option that you could opt is Kernel MBOX viewer as the tool provides quick preview of the MBOX files without installing the MBOX client. The software is available for free, and so user saves both time and money by utilizing it. Moreover, the software has a simple interface, and therefore any user can operate it easily without any additional assistance.
Preeminent features of Kernel MBOX Viewer:
- Facilitates preview functionality to have a glance over inaccessible old MBOX files
- Integrated with Add files and folders feature to upload single or multiple files
- Swiftly extracts MBOX items from password protected or corrupted MBOX files and present them in hierarchic style, maintaining the original structural format
- Implements advanced algorithms to expedite the scanning procedure and to produce precise information
- Provides file filter feature to view particular email or group of emails by defining a criteria such as Date, sender’s name, folder name etc.
- Avails facility to maintain the documentation of the MBOX email list in HTML format
- Supports more than 20 MBOX email clients like Applemail, Netscape,
Pocomail, The Bat, Turnpike, Google Takeout and Opera etc.
- Supports entire editions of Windows OS from Windows 95 to windows 10 and all the versions of compatible MBOX email clients
- Simple graphic user interface for effortless operation
- Scans the MBOX file meticulously to detect any persisting error before enlisting the MBOX file contents
Understanding Kernel MBOX viewer interface and features:
Kernel MBOX viewer optimizes advanced technique to provide quick and effortless services to the MBOX users. Here we have explained important features and components of its interface, to have a better understanding of the software:
Support to different MBOX clients:
Kernel MBOX viewer provides support to more than 20 MBOX clients. There is no need to install the particular MBOX client to view its associated contents present in MBOX file. As soon as the user runs the software on the desktop, it displays a range of MBOX clients. Choose your desired MBOX client and then proceed ahead to view the MBOX file contents.
Add Files and folders Option:
User can add multiple MBOX file and folders for the purpose of viewing. In case the particular files are carried in a single folder then select “Add Folder” option, else browse and select files from different locations using “Add files” option. In this way, user has the feasibility to select all the MBOX files to be viewed at one place, no need to browse and select files to view repeatedly.
After selecting particular MBOX files and folders, the software enlists them in the Left pane of the software in a hierarchical order. User can select any desired folder or item from the left pane to preview. The software will display the content of the particular item in the preview pane.
Saving the list information to HTML file:
After analyzing the MBOX file contents, user can also save the information of the listed files to a HTML file. The software provides the facility to the user for future references and usage. The list can be accessed upon on any web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Atleast 64 MB RAM( 128 MB recommended)
- Pentium Class Processor
- 50 MB of Hard disk space for installation
- Windows Operating System version 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
- Windows Exchange Server edition 2012/2008R2/2008/2003R2/2003
- All the latest editions of supported email clients
Kernel MBOX Viewer is freeware that resolves MBOX user’s issues by providing quick view of the required MBOX files without the MBOX client installed on the user’s system. It helps the user in crisis situation where files are required to be accessed urgently. The software makes works quickly and effortlessly to produce user desired results. Apart from supporting different MBOX clients, it also supports various versions of Windows OS and Exchange server.
For any other query, you can visit : http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/mbox-viewer-free.html