The most frustrating part of using an iPhone is when you want to start it, but iPhone stuck on Apple logo. It can happen to your iPhone and iPad anytime, especially after a system update, restoration of the iPhone from a previous update, or even making a call. This can make you desperate and frustrated to fix it, but turning it on again doesn’t solve the problem either. Are you facing this annoying problem now? Since it is a very common problem, so every iPhone user should know how to fix it.
When it happens to anyone they think-
- Why is my phone stuck on the Apple logo?
- Why does my iPhone show the Apple logo but won’t turn on?
- What do I do if my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
So the first question is how and why the iPhone stuck on the restart screen. Several reasons can lead to the iPhone getting stuck on the apple logo issue. In this article, we will take a closer look at not just the reasons but also the solutions to this problem.
Reasons for iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Although the iPhone stuck on Apple logo is regular and common, that doesn’t mean it happens without any reason. Some technical issues cause issues like iPhone boot loop, iPhone stuck on restore screen, iPhone black screen of death, iPhone error 4013, iPhone error 6009, and iPhone stuck on apple logo. Let’s have a closer look at these reasons why the iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo:
1. Sometimes when you are upgrading your system to let’s say iOS 14/ 13 / 12 / 11.4, you might face this problem. The reason can be a bad connection between your phone and computer if you are using iTunes. If you are using OTA for an update, then a bad network can suddenly cause this problem.
2. Another very common reason is Jailbreaking. If jailbreaking is not done correctly, then your phone might not be able to perform a lot of tasks and get stuck on the Apple logo as well. This makes your phone prone to malware attacks. Also, avoid downloading apps from unknown sources.
3. If your phone is not getting enough power, then you can face this error. Sometimes in an older phone, the battery connector is not charging it properly. The battery connector can malfunction, or you got your battery replaced, or if you dropped your phone recently, all of these reasons could cause your phone to get stuck. But you can fix these issues yourself.
How to Fix the iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?
This problem is usually software related. Restarting or restoring solves it most of the time. Following the tips can help you to fix your iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue:
1. Force Restart Your Phone
The first thing you can try is, force restart your phone. To do that, you need to know how to do it properly. If you have iPhone 6, 6s, or older device, then press and hold Power and Home buttons together for 10 seconds. The error will break, and your phone will restart. If you have iPhone 7 or 7 plus, then press the Power button and Volume down button simultaneously to break the loop.
If you are an iPhone 8 or later version user, then you have first quickly to press and release the Volume Up key. Then do the same with Volume Down key, and lastly, press and hold the Power button till your phone restarts.
If your phone can restart as normal by these steps and everything is good as before, then the issue is fixed.
2. Update Your iTunes to the Latest Version
If your phone got stuck after restoring or updating iOS through iTunes, then most probably, the reason is that you have an older version of iTunes installed. You need to update your iTunes right away.
Windows users should follow these steps:
- Launch iTunes and click on the top bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select “help” and then “check for updates”.
- When the process starts, follow the instructions to get the newer version.
Mac users should do the following:
- Click on the Apple menu and go to the App store.
- Select updates to install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Using iTunes to Solve iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Error
You can use iTunes to solve the error by restoring your phone. First, you have to connect your iPhone to your computer system with a USB cable. Next, launch iTunes and wait for it to detect your phone automatically. A popup message will be displayed asking you to either Restore or Update your system. Choose to restore to break the error, but keep one thing in mind that you will all previous data on your phone. In case you don’t see the popup, you can manually restore your phone as well. Click on the “Summary” Tab then “Restore iPhone”. After a little while, iTunes will restore your iPhone.
Note: This method will wipe all the data on your phone, so you should back up your phone data. If you do not have the latest data backup and want to keep the data, then we recommend that you try to use a repair tool provided by a third party, as described below.
The easiest and simplest way to restore your iPhone and solve the issue without losing any of your data is by using Wondershare Dr.Fone. Dr.Fone is a software that provides a complete solution for both iPhone and Android phones, supporting data recovery, data transfer, data backup, system repair, screen unlock, and more. Dr.Fone – system repair tool can fix most of the iOS system issues faced by iDevice users, such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, iPhone black screen, iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, etc.
1. First, you have to download Wondershare Dr.Fone and install it in your system.
2. Now launch it and choose “system repair” from the displayed options.
3. The next window will offer two options; one is the standard mode; the other is the advanced mode. If you choose standard mode then you can retain your data, but if you choose the advanced mode, your phone data will be erased. Therefore, we recommend you to use advanced mode first.
4. In the next popup window, you have to give the iOS version to download its firmware.
5. For this process to complete, make sure the phone stays connected to the system.
6. When the firmware is downloaded, click fix now to restore your iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
7. When the restoration is complete, your phone will restart to normal mode.
8. In the next popup, click done if the problem is solved. If not, then click try again.
5. Hardware Problems
If the iPhone stuck on Apple logo is caused by hardware problems, but not the software problems, then you should seek help from Apple Support online or by the phone. Or you can go to the Apple Store to see if they can evaluate and diagnose the problem.
If the warranty does not cover your iPhone, you may need to pay an expensive repair fee.
If your iPhone shows the Apple logo stuck on the screen, it is time to go through the steps listed above to solve this problem. Following the suggestions, we provide in this article, and hope the problem can be fixed!