A million-dollar question is how to add ads between posts in Blogger? If you want to insert ads into your post content, i.e., it is now possible on Blogger after a certain paragraph. This script actually looks for <br /> tags inside your post and displays the ad unit. You can define a number of <br /> tags to display ads within your post content. A similar feature is already available for WordPress, but Blogger lacks for a long time, but a custom solution can help you.
How to Put AdSense Code in the Blogger Post Body?
What is Additional?
1. Reduced the need for <br /> (line break) tags in his code and using CSS style “clear:both” for the same purpose.
2. Modded this code for center alignment by using HTML5 properties.
3. Add XML code that will load only on the Blogger item page rather than loading on other pages to save your blog performance.
How to Paste Ad Code on Blogger?
Now, I will discuss how to install/ integrate/ inject this script into your blogger theme. (!) Must take a backup of Blogger theme before making any change.
1. Find the <head> tag in your blogger template and place the latest jquery just below it. Please avoid using two jquery links. Remove the older one and use the new version.
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js" ></script>
2. Second look for this code <data:post.body/> inside Blogger theme and replace it with the following code –
<div id="PostBody"> <data:post.body/> </div> <div id="AdCode"> <div style='margin:5px 0;text-align:center;clear:both;'> <!-- Ad Unit Code Here --> </div> </div>
New Blogger template may have 2 or 3 <data:post.body/> code. You should have to identify correct one. Generally 2nd instance of <data:post.body/> is right code to replace in new blogger templates.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <script> $AdCode = $("#AdCode").html(); $("#PostBody br:lt(1)").replaceWith($AdCode); $("#AdCode").remove(); </script> </b:if>
4. Save the changes made in the Blogger theme and have fun.
You can choose your Ad location –
By replacing the value br:lt(1) with br:eq(n), where n= 1, 2, 3… which is the number of line breaks after which Ad will appear in your post. E.g., If you want to show Ad after the 5th line break, then replace br:lt(1) with br:eq(5), and you are done.
GitHub gist – https://gist.github.com/vinayprajapati/5893386