Hyper-V recovery software is splendid solution to recover VHD data from corrupt/damaged, deleted files of hard drive, formatted volumes, logical dives. You are able to scan entire drive or particular drive by the use of this application. “Back” option allows you to restart recovery process of scanned partition. Software will ask you to load previous details or not of scanned partition (If you select scanned partition again). Sort-out minor corruption issues of Virtual machine via “Quick” scanning. If there is a major/nasty corruption problems, want to get accidentally deleted important files or data or your partition has formatted by mistake then “Advance” scanning is helpful.
“Raw” scanning is helpful for removing Master Boot Record corruptions from fixed VHD file. In addition, user is competent to preview of files and data which will generate by software after complete scanning and recovery. You only preview some selected file types: documents, emails, text files, pdf and likewise.
- Recover accidentally or permanently deleted data of VHD file. Hyper-V recovery software provides two different but easy to use recovery modes: Quick Scan and Advance Scan. Both methods are working on different condition.
- Recover of VHD data in bulk at a same time.
- Recovery of formatted Virtual partition details with its exact meta data properties.
- Preview each and every item of recovered record list.
- Get back both file type data whether you have Dynamic VHD or Fixed VHD which is created under NTFS or FAT file system.
- Software automatically saves entire scan details so that you can load your earlier scanned partition information.
- Inbuilt “Search” option is helpful for searching a particular item which is exist in VHD file. Just type file name or extension on “Search Box” and then software will show matching list.
- Selected folders/files or data and save them on desired path on your system.
- No need to install Virtual environment to execute VHD recovery process
- No technical skills or help required for operating this application
- Hyper-V recovery software provides some intelligible options such as: rescan particular partition, automatically scanned partition information saving feature to use it later. Preview specific file by searching it by name or file extension. Deleted and formatted partition items are recovered in a “Red Cross” folder so that user can easily know which deleted or formatted items are.
Main Reasons Why to Choose Hyper-V Recovery:
- If you want to recover your VHD data when you accidentally deleted or formatted your partition/volumes.
- To remove fixed VHD file corruption issues like: Master Boot Records (MBR).
- Your VHD partition recovery information is saved automatically to load it back.
- You can recover even large sized dynamic and static VHD file easily with 100% accuracy.
- Bulk VHD recovery is possible altogether.
Complete Help and Support:
To get complete details of Hyper-V recovery software, company provides Help Manual. Here you can find thorough discussion of each and every step. Experienced Support team helps to resolve your issues and doubts on 24×7. Attributes, FAQ’s, email-IDs and phone numbers are available for instant help.
|Product with Ver.||Hyper-V Recovery 2.1|
|Size in MB||1.34|
|Price||$99 (for Personal Use)|
|Compatible||Windows Server 8 and Other Versions|
|Processor||1 GHz processor|
|Hard Disk Space||5 MB of free|
Overall, Hyper-V recovery software v2.1 for Windows works excellent. Free demo version assist to test whether it works smoothly or not. Tool supports all Virtual Server editions (MS Windows Hyper-V, Virtual Server, Virtual PC).