Facebook has 324 million users worldwide. We are one of these users. We share posts, photos, events, etc. on our Facebook wall or timeline. We know it is possible to hide posts on Facebook. In this article, we are going to explore how to unhide a post on Facebook.
How to Unhide Posts on Facebook?
You may reach a particular moment where you wish to unhide posts on Facebook. As you can see, hiding a Facebook post is not a difficult task so is it is easy to unhide Facebook post.
You can unhide a post on Facebook either by using the Facebook app on your mobile phone or Facebook web version. Let’s. check out how to unhide a Facebook post.
Using Facebook App
To unhide Facebook post through mobile phone, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch Facebook on your mobile phone
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines or triple bar (≡) placed at the bottom right corner of the screen
3. Scroll down and tap on ‘Settings & Privacy’ option
4. The Settings menu will show up, click on the Settings
5. Again, scroll down and search for ‘Activity log’ option and tap on it
6. Tap on ‘Category’ available at the top
7. From the available options, select ‘Hidden From timeline’
8. Your list of hidden posts appears on the list. Tap on three dots (…) available at that post.
9. Tap on ‘Show on timeline’ to unhide that post.
Using Facebook on A Web Browser
Follow these simple steps to unhide posts on Facebook:
1. Login to your Facebook account on a web browser
2. Go to your ‘Profile’
3. Click on the ‘Activity Log’
3. Click on the option ‘Hidden from timeline’ which is listed at lest side of the screen among many other options
4. Scroll through your list of hidden posts and reach the post you want to unhide
5. Click on the crossed circle option placed at the top-right of that post
6. Change the option to ‘Allowed on timeline’ and your task is over
Do you find our post on How to Unhide a Post on Facebook useful? If yes, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media.