Today, you can see the Facebook app on every phone. The Facebook audience is spending hours and hours on it. You can check your timeline to see what your friends and pages share on their accounts. You can like different posts and photos shared by your friends and business pages that you follow on Facebook. But, how to see posts you liked on Facebook.
People follow hundreds and thousands of profiles and pages on Facebook. But unfortunately, nobody can remember all the posts, photos, videos, comments, and pages liked on the platform.
Now the main question comes to light, how can you see what you liked on Facebook. This article answers the following similar questions.
- How to see what you liked on Facebook?
- How to see liked posts on Facebook?
- How to find liked posts on Facebook?
- How to see your liked posts on Facebook?
- How to see posts you liked on Facebook?
How Can I See What I Liked on Facebook?
Facebook keeps your activity log. It shows you an activity timeline, where you can see all of your activities (likes and comments) in one place.
You can sort your activity log by clicking on story activity, page likes, following, added friends, videos searched, videos watched, search history, group searched, your comments, likes and reactions, and group posts.
Else, you can select a category-
- Your Posts
- Activity You’re Tagged In
- Events and Reels
- Logged Actions and Other Activity
This option comes in handy when you want to undo likes on specific posts and pages.
Specifically, the options Interactions help you see posts you liked on Facebook.
Let’s find the Interactions tab and your likes and reactions on Facebook posts.
How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook
You can check your activity log on the Facebook app and website. It helps you to see your liked posts on Facebook.
Facebook app (iOS or Android)
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the right bottom (iOS) or right top (Android).
- Scroll down to the bottom and find Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Profile Settings.
- Scroll down to the heading ‘Your Facebook Information.’
- Tap the Activity Log tab.
- You can check your activity log under different categories.
- Tap on the Interactions tab.
- Next, tap on the Likes and Reactions.
- A date-wise list of your likes will appear.
- Tap or select an interaction on a post.
- Tap the Remove button.
It will remove the interaction like or reaction on the post.
Facebook Website (Desktop or Mobile)
- Open the Facebook website on your web browser.
- Click on the circled down arrow on the top right side, and it opens a menu.
- Next, click on the Settings & privacy > Activity log.
- The left sidebar shows the Interactions tab. Click and open it.
- Now, click on the Likes and reactions tab.
- It shows all interactions that you have done with different posts.
- Scroll down and see the date-wise interactions.
- You can undo your like or reaction. Click on the three dots on the right side of each post. It will show you the Remove reaction option.
Last, click on it and remove the interaction on this post.
Do you know why is Facebook so slow? How to fix the Facebook loading slowly problem?
Isn’t it simple to see posts you liked on Facebook using the Facebook app or website? You can remove your reaction to a post in a few taps or clicks.
Now you can answer someone if he asks you – how can I see what I liked on Facebook.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family. Also, don’t hesitate to comment on our post and let us know what you have in your mind.