Facebook is the most used social media platform where users are regularly posting something and trying to connect with their loved ones socially. You have control over your Facebook account, including what posts you want to keep or hide from others. Yes, you can hide posts on Facebook using Facebook hide from timeline option. At a specific moment, you do not wish any particular post to be visible on your Facebook timeline or to your friends.
When you hide a post on Facebook, it gets disappeared from your timeline. But, if someone had already shared that post, then it may be visible to the people with whom that was shared in the past. Also, those posts may still be visible under your Photos view option. You definitely heard about Facebook stalking, and it will help you keep away your stalkers.
You have complete freedom when to hide and unhide posts of Facebook. Managing your Facebook account is not a difficult task if you are well aware of the techniques.
Ways to Hide Posts On Facebook
It’s time to learn how to hide posts from friends on Facebook timeline.
Before you unhide a post on Facebook, first, you need to hide a post on Facebook. So, we are covering methods on how to hide a post on Facebook.
Hide A Post On Facebook Using Facebook App
To hide your Facebook post using the Facebook app on your mobile phone, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Click on the profile icon to see your profile.
2. Alternatively, tap on the triple bar (≡) available at the top right bottom corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the See your profile.
4. Scroll to that particular post you want to hide.
5. Tap on the three dots (…) or horizontal ellipsis at the top right corner of that post.
6. From the pop-up options, tap on ‘Hide from timeline’.
7. Confirm your action by tapping on the ‘Confirm’ button, and your post gets hidden from your timeline.
Hide A Post On Facebook Using A Web Browser
Hiding your Facebook post while using the web version of Facebook is also not a difficult task.
Do you want to learn how to hide a post on Facebook? Follow these steps to hide any of your desired post on your Facebook timeline:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Profile.
3. Scroll through the post you want to hide.
4. Click on the three dots (…) available at the right corner of that post.
5. From the pop-up option, click on ‘Hide from timeline’.
6. Facebook will ask you to confirm, click on the ‘Hide’ button to confirm, and your post gets hidden from your timeline.
I hope you understood the process – how to hide posts on Facebook using hide from timeline option, which is quite simple. Still, facing issues? You may browse helpful resources available on Facebook to resolve your issues on your post visibility on your timeline.