Today the GPS function of smartphones, be it iPhone or Android, has become a necessity for everyone. There are many location-based apps like Uber, Ola, and more which track your location with the help of GPS. But, on the other side, GPS tracking breaches your privacy. Whether you want to hide your location or want to catch more Pokémon by being at the best locations, the Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer can do that. This app is best at spoofing your real-time GPS location on your android device.
The Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer app is very famous among lovers of Pokémon GO and other location-based games. This app allows you to change the location of your smartphone conveniently with the help of a virtual joystick.
Let’s discuss more Fake GPS GO!
What is Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer?
It is one of the best location spoofing tools available on Google Play Store for Android users. When you install this fake GPS GO location spoofer APK app on the phone, the app overwrites your current location with a fake location. You can easily plank with friends on social media and make them think that you are somewhere in the world spending holidays.
Moreover, this app is very easy to use and install, as well. You can use it to go to different locations to catch special Pokémon in the Pokémon GO game. You simply need to enter your desired, and the app will let you fly that location in the world without leaving your home. This particular app has been around for years, and the developers updated it over time with new features and functions.
The best part with this fake GPS GO spoofer APK is that you can geotag to your pictures even if you’re not in the mentioned location.
Features of the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Paid App
- There is a cooldown chart
- Offers you more stops and gyms
- Joystick operation is available with safety features
- More routes options are there
- advance spoofing options including expert mode
Features of the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free App
- Standard spoofing available for Android versions
- There is no need to root for Android 6.0 and above
- Change the update interval
- Save the location and history
- Creates routes from one point to other
- Integration with other apps via the share button
How to Fake Location With Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer – Without Root
Your mobile device tracks location for various reasons, such as navigation and location-based reminders. However, when using a fake location app, the chances are that you may get caught, so you should opt for without root app.
Fake GPS location APK also allows you to go to someplace without actually physically present there. It can be useful for catching Pokémon and fooling friends. There is a setting in the Developer options of the app that allows you to fake your GPS Google maps without rooting your device. Here is the step by step guide:
- Install the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free App from Google Play Store. (From Desktop or Mobile)
- After install, launch it in your android device.
- Disable the GPS system of your device and tap on “Location Settings” to go to the Location screen.
- Now, make sure only your device’s GPS can determine your location. For this, go to setting tap “Locating method.”
- To fake, the GPS location without root enables the developer options. For this, scroll to the bottom of the list of the Settings and enable developers.
- After this, return to the main settings, scroll to the bottom, and tap “Developer options.”
- In the Developer options, tap the “Mock location app”.
- The select application dialog box and tap “Fake GPS GO”.
- The name of the GPS spoofing app displays under the “Mock location app”.
- Now, you are set to fake GPS location. Click on the search icon in the fake GPS GO app.
- On the Search dialog box, enter the location where you want to “travel to”.
- Now, you will see a world map with a fake location of your choice.
Latest Version of Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer for Android
The latest version of fake GPS GO for Android is 5.2 and joystick 6.5 APK. Location spoofer 6.5 APK is compatible with the Android version KitKat and above. The free APK 6.5 location spoofer is safe to install and is easy to use as well. This version has some new features and improved functions, which will give you the best location spoofing experience.
You can either download the updated version of the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer app or can upgrade your previous version.
To download the location spoofer 6.5 APK, go to Google Play Store and search for the app on the search box. After this download, install and launch the app in your android device. Now, enable the developer setting and mock location.
After this, search for the desired location in the search bar of the app. Now, you are set to use the updated version for location spoofing.
If you already have a fake GPS GO app, then update it simply.
Is Pokémon GO Spoofing Possible in 2020?
With a reliable location spoofing app, Pokémon GO spoofing is possible in 2020. Pokémon Go is a very popular location-based game that allows you to catch sweet little cuddles in your area.
It was developed by Niantic for both iOS and Android, to catch pokemon, you have to visit the different locations. However, if you don’t want to leave the comfort of your couch, you can opt for fake GPS location apps. For android users, the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Pro app is a great option. You can download it from Google Play Store by following the steps mentioned in the above part.
iOS users need other reliable apps like the Dr.Fone Virtual Location app to a fake location in Pokémon GO. It would let you change your location easily.
Risks Related With Pokémon Go Spoofing in 2020
Niantic realized that people are using fake location apps to catch or to play Pokémon. To control the spoofing in the Pokémon GO app, Niantic has come up with the following policy.
- If the Niantic detects that you are using a Pokémon Go location spoofer, then it will shadowban your account for some time. In this, you won’t able to catch special Pokémon.
- The next is a temp ban. It would block your Pokémon gaming account for a month.
- The last is a permanent block of your account.
Though there are ways with which you can spoof Pokémon GO in 2020 without getting banned from the gaming company.
How to Setup Fake Location on iPhone?
As it is clear that, fake GPS GO app is only for Android and not for iOS. So, the best alternative to this app for iOS is the Dr.Fone Virtual Location app. It is a desktop app that you can easily get on your iPhone by connecting the phone with your system.
This app allows you to spoof your location in Pokémon GO without any security concerns. It is safe to use and save you from the ban as well. Moreover, Dr.Fone’s location spoofing app has a user-friendly interface and can quickly mock your location with a single click.
In addition, you can also simulate between two or more than two locations using the Dr.Fone Virtual Location spoof GPS/location for iOS.
How to Fake A Location in Dr.Fone Virtual Location?
To fake location, your first need to install the Dr.Fone Virtual Location app, launch it.
Now, connect the iPhone with PC and click on “get started.”
You will see a world mp now enter the location of your choice in the search bar
Then click on the move here button, the location will be changed according to your wish.
How to Prevent Ban by Pokémon Go?
As mentioned above, the Niantic systems can catch your spoofing trick and can ban you from playing Pokémon GO. Here are some tips that you should keep in mind when using fake GPS GO APK spoofer.
- Ensure that the “mock locations” are enabled in your device.
- Also, keep your speed a little slow when catching the Pokémon. However, at a particular location, you can run fast as well.
- Do not fickle your location frequently.
- Try to use a VPN as it provides an extra layer of protection to your app.
- Always use a reliable and trusted location spoofing app.
Fake GPS GO location spoofer gives you the best gaming experience and helps you plan prank with friends. It is best to use for android users. However, for iOS users, the Dr.Fone Virtual Location app is a great option.