If you write a blog and have hundreds of posts then it is not an easy task to make changes in a specific post because first you have to search this post under Posts tab and then may need of scroll down, navigate or both to get this post. To get rid of this hectic exercise you have to Enable Quick Edit Pencil on posts pages. This Quick Edit Pencil will be visible only to blog owner or administrators.
This is very simple to enable Quick Edit Pencil. Hereunder all the steps are given below –
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard
2. Select “Layout” for your blog from dropdown menu
3. Now Edit “Blog Posts” Gadget by clicking on Edit
4. A popup will appear on the screen
5. You’ll see the “Show Quick Editing” option
6. Tick the check box to enable this feature if unchecked
7. Click “Save” button and save changes
8. All changes are done, enjoy!
9. Next go to your blog and open a post
10. You’ll see the “Pencil” icon
11. By clicking on pencil icon you can edit this post quickly.
Still have any trouble or question kindly write a comment below!