If you have deleted some files from your PC, then you may think that the files are permanently deleted, but let me tell you that the files are still present in the clusters of the hard disk and you can recover files from hard drive. Hard disk data recovery is beneficial because the data is still present in the hard disk, and it can be overwritten successfully. If the clusters are physically damaged or corrupted, then the files cannot be recovered, but if they are still present then it can be recovered successfully.
Steps to recover files from hard disk
If your hard disk is corrupted, damaged, or virus infected you must allow the professional to handle the problems which will help you to manage the files from the hard disk. So, firstly you must install EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition in your PC, and follow below mentioned steps:
- Launch EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition on your PC, and then select the files which you want to recover and click on Next.
- You must select the disk to find the lost the data and click on Scan, Scan operation will scan the complete disk to find the target file.
- After scanning, you must preview the files which you want it to be recovered. Then click on Recover, to recover the files and you must save the recovered files on another hard drive so that the data is not over written.
Now, for the Windows 8 users, it is quite a complicated situation when they have deleted their files and then try to recover them. Because, the files you have deleted carelessly, will not be present in the recycle bin. So, what is the effective solution for recovering the deleted files from Windows 8?
What happen if you have deleted the files from the recycle bin also? Then, you may think it is impossible to recover files from Windows 8. But, let me tell you the data is not lost, it is present in some space which is reusable. But, make sure you recover them on time, as once the new data is in, the chances of deleting that files from the system is more. So, in order to recover the files you have to install EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard and follow the below mentioned steps.
How to recover the deleted files from Windows 8?
- You must launch the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard so that it can perform the operation for you, and then select the files which you want to recover and then click on Next, so that you should go to other Wizard.
- Then you must select the disk in which you want to recover the files, and then click on Scan to find the files in the disk. If you have lost your complete partition then click on Lost Disk Drive and the click on Scan to recover the complete partition.
- After scanning, you can preview the files which you want to recover. Then click on Recover to recover the files, but make sure you save them on other disk drive so that the data is not over written.