“I bought iPhone 16GB, while I had to buy the 64GB version. Now, I’m running low on disk space on my iPhone. I have only 300MB left. My question is how can I clean up my iPhone?”
It is quite annoying when your iPhone or iPad or iPod runs slow because the disk is almost full and you can’t install new apps, take more photos or download more music, which causes a lot of inconvenience. What the little storage space shows is you should free up disk space on iPhone/iPad/iPod right now!
So here are the ways on how to free up disk space on your iPhone/ iPad/iPod in a fast speed!
How to Clean Up Disk Space on iPhone/iPad/iPod
Before starting clearing your iDevice, you can have a check about how much storage space left on your iPhone by following the guides: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage. And then follow the fastest way we offered below to free up space on your iPhone/iPad/iPod disk!
- Kill unwanted apps
Kill unwanted apps that are hardly ever used but occupy disk space on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Manage photos and videos
Photos are almost the biggest hogs. Remove some photos and videos can greatly free up disk space.
- 3. Remove unwanted song and text Messages
Delete some unwanted songs and unimportant text messages to free up Storage on iPhone
- Clear your safari cookies and data
Even though safari saves caches, cookies and history are quite small, they still occupy some additional space on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Clean up a bit further by using iPhone Care Pro
To more effectively free up your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can use a third-party software tool-iPhone Care Pro for Mac, which is very helpful to further remove all types of junk files like app cookies, app crash logs, photo caches, call history, iTunes Radio caches in a super fast speed.Download Now
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer and run iPhone Care Pro after installing. Once the device is connected, iPhone Care Pro will display your device details as below.
- Select “365 Care” and click “Start” to start cleaning junk files that eat up disk space. You can selectively uncheck the types of junk you don’t want to clear.
- Click “Scan Now” to scan your device. You can stop scanning particular file types during the scanning progress.
- Finally, click “Clean Now” to clean up all the selected junk files after scanning.
The ways above all are very helpful to free up disk space on iPhone/iPad/iPod. You can conduct all of them to get as more as available storage possible.