It does not matter you are a home user or enterprise. While you work on computers sometimes it becomes necessary to capture desktop screen. Capturing desktop screen is commonly known as print screen. Mostly every keyboard have print screen (prt sc) key. As you press the print screen key it capture entire desktop screen and save it on computer’s clipboard. You may paste clipboard data on MS Paint or Word etc. Where you can edit and use taken screenshot.
When I started working over internet and wrote my first blog post. I was used to press print screen key to take screenshots to put in my tutorials. But now I am not using print screen key because this key has limited functions and I need more than this. Then what is solution for it? Thanks to Ashampoo for developing a genuine solution Snap 8 for me and those who want to capture screen with more features to work faster and save time.
Ashampoo Snap 8 is a brand new solution to capture screen easily on Windows platform. Best part of this software is that it has solution for screen recording and screen capture both. So you can record video tutorial kind of things to guide others along with classic picture screenshots.
Here are more details about this awesome screen capturing software.
Ashampoo Snap 8 enables users to capture, edit and share screen contents either as single images or videos. The application comes with powerful image editing capabilities.
Apart from common photo corrections, Ashampoo Snap 8 offers many tools to add additional information or highlight image contents with arrows and other markers. This makes it easy to visualize and explain complex matters. Finished images and videos are uploadable to all common cloud service providers and Ashampoo Webspace from within the application for easy sharing with others.
Version 8 comes with basic OCR/text recognition. This allows you to convert email addresses and text from photos, scanned documents or PDF files into editable computer text. Another addition is the picture-in-picture feature that includes output from your webcam in your videos.
– Capture, edit and share in just a few clicks
– Add accents with text, hint and note objects
– Include your webcam and comments in your videos
– Extract text for up to six languages from all images and scans
– Work with timers for interval-based screen capturing
– Direct attention to details with arrows, shapes and cliparts
– Combine multiple screenshots into a single image with the collage tool and visualize complex matters
– Save your snapshots to all common image formats
– Create PDFs without extra tools
– Send images through (web-based) email with auto-sizing
– Upload to Ashampoo Webspace or common cloud hosts
Any computer that runs on one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed.
– Min. resolution1024 x 768 and 16-bit High color (32-bit recommended)
– Min. 64 MB RAM.
None (supported audio record device and microphone recommended)
RAM and disk space:
– 256 MB RAM
– Approx. 60 MB Hard Disk Space for program files
This software will be available from 23rd of March 2015 onwards. Its price is $39.99 but you can pre-order Ashampoo Snap 8 and SAVE 50%.