Easily Remove DRM from iTunes Purchases /Rentals and Convert M4V to Unprotected Audios/Videos. Imagine you got some wonderful movies your friends purchased from iTunes and you wanna use them to kill boring time, but it turns out to be unplayable on your handy set; or you rented your favorite TV series in iTunes Store but you have to finish it within 48 hours. What would you think? Disappointed? Annoyed? Helpless? Or Frustrated? I believe all of us would wanna remove iTunes DRM copy protection should these things happen to us. Then what should we do?
Here M4V Converter Genius, a program developed by Adoreshare for iTunes DRM removal, is your life-saver.
With clear and easy-to-use interface, you can easily remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies to other normal video/audio formats all by yourself.
What Can You Do with M4V Converter Genius?
- Rip iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental movies, episodes, drama series, or any other protected videos.
- Convert .m4v to unprotected media like .mp4, .avi, .flv, .mov, MPEG-2, etc. playable and sharable on various device and website.
- Extract audio from videos and save as .mp3, .m4r, .aac, .wma, and so on.
- Convert multiple .m4v files and merge them into one.
- Trim videos to convert the part you want.
- Rename, crop, adjust volume and change Aspect Ratio before video converting.
How to Use this software?
Once launching this M4V converter tool, you can see an “Add” button at the top, click it to import videos. Then you can trim the videos as you like. This step is of course optional. After this, move down to the output choice tab “Device, Video, Web share, HD & 3D, Audio”, select the format to convert to or platform to play on. At the top-right corner of each format, there is a Setting option to change the codes, bit rate, size and scale. When all of these are done, tap the “Convert” to rip DRM protection and convert M4V files.
- Simple but not childish interface.
- Easy to use.
- The output choice includes almost all popular formats of videos and audios, sharing websites, handy devices.
- Remove iTunes DRM in batches.
- Able to integrate multiple media into one file.
- Preserve the quality of the original videos after converting.
Not support other DRM files yet